Returns & Refunds
RETURN OF GOODS
The Seller will not accept the return of Goods which have been altered in any way. The Buyer has not right to return any Goods supplied pursuant to contract without prior written authorisation by the Seller. All requests for the return of Goods must be made within 3 days of delivery. The Seller reserves the right to apply a handling charge on any Goods returned.
All sales are final. The company does not trade on a 'sale or return' basis. We can only accept returns subject to the following conditions being met:
- Proof of purchase (relevant invoice, sales order or delivery note number is required).
- A returns request is submitted to Customer Services from your online account.
- A returns authorisation is obtained from Customer Services prior to the return of any goods.
- The minimum restocking fee is 15% of goods value.
- All goods must be returned in good condition, in the original packaging and be suitable for re-sale.
- Printed, embroidered or processed goods will not be accepted back for return under any circumstances.
- Goods cannot be returned after more than 28 days from the date of invoice.
- The returns carriage charge is £11.00.
- In the event that our courier arrives and the goods are unavailable to collect, a surcharge will become payable at £11.00 per failed collection.
- Sorry, we can only accept returns up to a maximum of 5% of a customer's annual turnover.
- Unfortunately, mistakes sometimes happen. If you do receive incorrect or damaged goods then please submit a returns request as soon as possible so that we can quickly resolve any issue for you.
OWNERSHIP OF GOODS
All Goods shall be at the Buyers risk from the time of delivery but will remain the property of the Seller until all payment in respect of any Goods delivered by the Seller to the Buyer have been paid for in full. The Seller may at any time when payment is due to the Seller for any Goods retake possession of all the Sellers Goods then in the custody of the Buyer. The Buyers right to hold or deal in any way with the Sellers Goods shall terminate automatically and the Sellers shall be entitled to immediately recover the Goods if:- i) The Buyer, being an individual, becomes Bankrupt or is the subject of a Bankruptcy Petition or enters into any arrangements with creditors or, ii) The Buyer, being a limited company is subject to the appointment of an Administrative Receiver or goes or is forced into any form of insolvency. The Buyer authorises the Seller, its employees or agents to enter the Buyers premises for the purpose of enforcing these provisions.